Deep House Cleaning Services in Phoenix, AZ
Don’t Let a Dirty House Get You Down
Thorough, deep house cleaning services are perfect for a first-time clean with a new cleaning company, or if you are moving into or out of a home and want to make sure it’s cleaned from top to bottom. Most people don’t have the time or interest in completing a detailed house cleaning themselves. At Special Ops Clean Team, we are an experienced team of house cleaners who love what we do, and pride ourselves on going above and beyond for each customer.
Our deep house cleaning services in Phoenix, AZ are more thorough and detailed than any other house cleaning company in the area, because we’re committed to being exceptional in every area of our jobs. Our deep cleaning services can get your property ready for a new tenant, or make sure you get your security deposit back from your landlord. Ready to schedule an appointment with our cleaning team, or request a quote for cleaning services? Call us today or contact us online!
The Differences Between Deep Cleaning & Basic Cleaning
A basic clean is perfect for people who get weekly or monthly house cleaning services and keep up with little chores in between cleanings. If you’ve never used a home cleaning service before, or if you’re moving in or out of a home and want to make sure it’s clean from top to bottom, our deep cleaning checklist is perfect for you. Detailed house cleaning includes deep cleaning services that basic cleaning skips over, like cleaning inside drawers and cupboards, scrubbing baseboards and walls, cleaning dirt and grime off of door and window frames, removing stains and deposits from surfaces, and thoroughly disinfecting surfaces. A basic cleaning might include floors, surfaces, and furniture; a deep cleaning would include steam-cleaning, shampooing, disinfecting, and scrubbing every single area of the home.
Why Choose Deep Cleaning Services?
There are many different reasons our customers choose our deep cleaning services. One of the most common reasons is that they are moving out of a home or apartment, and want to increase their chances of getting their security deposit back. Homeowners, landlords, and people moving into a new home also love our move-in cleaning services because they give them a fresh, clean start in their new home. Here’s a look at just come of the reasons you might want to schedule a detailed house cleaning:
- It’s been years since your home was professionally cleaned
- You’re getting an apartment or home ready for a new tenant
- You’re moving out and want to make sure you get your security deposit back
- You’re expecting house guests or a new roommate
- You’re bringing a new baby home
- You’ve been sick or injured and haven’t had time to clean in a long time
- It’s your first time using our home cleaning services
- You haven’t had the time or mobility to keep up with house cleaning for years
What Our Deep Cleaning Checklist Includes
Our deep cleaning move-in or move-out cleaning checklist includes thorough, detailed cleaning services for every room, surface, and area of your home. Of course, you can always ask us to skip certain areas or rooms; however, keep in mind that our team is thoroughly vetted, licensed, insured, and trustworthy. Here’s a look at what our deep cleaning checklist includes, room by room:
- Entire Home
- Dust and vacuum all surfaces, including ledges, window sills, light fixtures, cabinets, fans, and more.
- Remove hard deposits from faucets, showerheads, and other appliance surfaces.
- Clean out aerators.
- Remove and clean all vent covers.
- Sweep, mop, vacuum, and steam-clean flooring.
- Wipe down blades of ceiling fans.
- Spot-clean stains on upholstery, area rugs, and carpeting.
- Remove grime, dirt, fingerprints, stains, and smudges from doors, walls, and doorframes.
- Clean garbage cans, trash cans, and recycling bins.
- Replace air filters.
- Clean vertical blinds and/or mini blinds.
- Clean draperies.
- Vacuum couch and cushions.
- Clean inside and outside of all cabinets, drawers, shelves, and ledges.
- Clean the oven, stovetop, and all oven racks.
- Degrease the stovetop, hood fan, filter, and pot grates.
- Clean inside and outside of the microwave.
- Empty and clean the refrigerator and freezer.
- Clean all appliances.
- Clean the dishwasher.
- Scrub grout and tile, including walls and flooring.
- Clean shower curtain.
- Clean shower doors and track.
- Clean toilet, including top of the tank, the base, and behind the toilet.
- Clean soap and toothbrush holders.
- Scrub the shower and/or tub, including tile, glass, faucets, and showerhead.
- Clean the mirror and window(s).
- Clean cabinets, drawers, and all surfaces.
Detailed House Cleaning on Your Schedule
At Special Ops Clean Team, we work with your schedule to provide thorough, detailed house cleaning services, including specialized move-in and move-out cleaning services. Whether you want a single deep clean, or weekly or monthly home cleaning services, we can accommodate you. We also specialize in house cleaning services for seniors who can no longer keep up with the housework. Call us today to schedule services, or request a quote for services online.
Schedule a Deep House Cleaning in Phoenix
Are you ready to schedule a deep house cleaning in Phoenix, AZ? When you call us at Special Ops Clean Team, you’re getting a team of experienced house cleaners who have been in this business for years. We’re a locally owned and operated business that takes our work seriously and believes there is always room for improvement, so we strive to be exceptional in every job we do! To schedule an appointment or request a quote, just call us today or contact us online.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Client Satisfaction